Saturday, January 19, 2013

A-Hola

15 October

Hey,  how's it going parents?
How is Hawaii?    Here, it's been really slow week.   The cool sister
I mentioned disappeared this week.   We helped her find some work with a
member family here and she never showed up to it, so we think she felt
ashamed (se avergonzó) and now is hiding from us.   The other boy,
well, he started progressing but never made it.   We got up to the law
of chastity with him and he had a lot of problems with living it.   He
has his ¨wife¨ have been dating for the last 6 years.  They have all but
the ring and now they don´t really feel the need to go through with
it.   They are as good as married to everyone except God, but didn´t
understand that last part. soooo...His brother in law is an RM so we are still working with them
and have hope, but...
     Yes, I do have transfers.   I have a buddy in the office who
informed me that I am going to be a zone leader in Guadalupe.  I am
going to be with my buddy Elder Zepeda (Zeppy) and it's a good zone, i
have heard. I honestly am a little intimidated with the thought of
being in charge of the security, health, wellbeing, and everything
else for 18 missionaries,  but it's a cool change.
     All is well here; not much new is going on. I have discovered
that being in charge of missionaries is very stressfull, and takes all
the time in the world to look after them.
     I have decided that Heavenly Father wants me to be a marriage counselor after
my mission.   Every married couple and their dog had a marrage problem
the last few weeks.  My companion and I have given more blessings, and
helped resolve more marital problems that I can even count.  It's been
interesting. but i decided its going to be for something some day.
     Anyway, I still have a bunch to do tonight and I need to go.  I love
you all.  Sorry for the super brief summary of this week.  Hope you enjoy your
vacation!   Happy Birthday, Dad!!  You two go hula dancing again!

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment