Saturday, January 19, 2013

Happy Halloween

29 October 2012

Hey Family

     How's it going.  All is well here. I am sending fotos this week.  This is my companion, Elder Zeppy.   What we did this week was... we made pizza!   We hiked to see the Virgen of Guadalupe,  and ran from one side of the zone to the other several times.   It's interesting being a ZL.   Even with everything that we have to do everyday, we still manage to teach 20 or more lessons a week which is above average for the mission.   We have 2 investigators here progressing for baptism.   We also had someone who came to church on their own looking for someone to help her change her life.  We will have to see what happens with her. Work here is good. My companion is way cool.   He is super tranquil.   We just joke around all day in between lessons, and we teach really well together.  He is a great deal better teacher than I, but I am learning.
      I hope Matt starts getting better.   Remind him to read Alma 7:11.   He ought to know it.   Also remind him to pray. I will keep him in my prayers too.
       What is going on with the 666 thing. We have been hearing a great deal of buzz about Obama trying to implement a 666 chip or something.   I have no idea what it's about, but the Peruvians are all freaked out about it (Revelations 13:16-18).   Everyone of our investigators has asked me about it this week.   It's not causing problems or anything,but I'm just curious.   Have you heard anything?  If not, don't worry about it...  just idle curiousity.
     Anyway, for the stake, I have something here I thought was absolutely awesome.
Isaias 54: 16-17
Joseph Smith is the smith, the Book of Mormon is his instument. and no weapon formed can withstand it... and it absolutely wrecks false doctrine. :)

I  have to run! Bye!!  I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment