Saturday, January 19, 2013

Presidente se pica...J/K

30 September 2012

Hey fam,
     This computer has a virus so I am afraid to attach anything in case the virus comes with my email.  Sorry.   I'm doing good.   This week we worked really, really hard.   We had a good week. but I am about ready for a change out of Jayanca. I have been here for more then 4 months now.  I love the area,  but I know just about everyone by sight by now  and I know they don´t really want to talk to us so... My comp is doing alright now.   He is fully recovered and  we are working really well. It sounds like I might be going to Cajamarca soon.   Several people have mentioned it to me.  I have been wondering if President mentioned something to someone and the gossip lines went nuts  (missionaries gossip worse than old ladies!), but we will see.  President also mentioned to me I might ¨Ir lejos muy pronto¨ (go really far away soon.)   Cajamarca is about as far away as one can get so...    transfer week is the 14th.   I will know then if I will be transferred or not.   In jayanca we have been working really hard trying to share the gospel.   We taught 23 new investigators this week and we had  30 some odd lessons with more than 90 contacts.   It was a good week.  I was really happy with my district.   In my district, we in total had 92 lessons, and 352 contacts (between 3 areas) and 2 baptisms in Mochumi with Elder Jafek and Elder Fandiño.   I really like my district. We work really hard here and are all really great friends.   Elder Fandiño is way cool.   He reminds me of Aaron a lot. I wish i could send pictures but the computer makes me nervous to do so.
     Anyway, I don´t have much time today to write.  We are hanging out in Chiclayo today and all is well here. Tell Katherine Congratulations!!!  Tell her to send me a heads up when she gets out here. I will meet her at the mission border!  Haha just kidding!    As they say here ¨Presidente se pica¨ when we do things like that.   I have no idea how to translate it, but it's a really funny comment.   Just laugh when you read it....
      Anyway I have to run. I love you all. and have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment