Friday, August 19, 2011

Less than a week in Provo

Thanks for everything!  I have gotten all the packages and I appreciate it.  I'll try and send pics in another email if this computer will let me.  The MTC computers are a bit strict, but I'll have a talk with it,  Yes, and please do send a picture of the car.  I want to see it.  Tell dad he can't sell it for another 1 year, 11 months and 15 days and ...12 hours.

Everything is good here.  Could you find some addresses for me.  I left without getting them.  I would appreciate it.  As far as suitcases go, I have no idea what I need.  I can actually have 50 lbs. again; it said that in my travel info.  It won't be as bad as I feared.  I should just have to even out the stuff and I should be good.  I will probably still have to send some stuff home, though.  I will be careful with that camera, mom!  Don't forget to keep sending package to Peru!?!  I also hope you can find me in the airport with all that stuff.  I might just need it.  Yes, I did get the contacts and I'm wearing them.  Thanks again.  This letter will be kind of short as I only have a few more minutes before the computer kicks me off.

Tell dad I love him and thanks for the letter.  It was great to hear from him.  Thanks for the picture book.  It's nice to have pictures of the family with me and of my friends.  Thank Camilla for the letters and the pictures from the kids.  I'm going to take those with me to Peru.  No, I don't need a coat.  It's hot enough as it is!!   Love to the fam.

No comments:

Post a Comment