Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Still at the MTC

Thanks for all the packages! I have received them all! But... uh... my MTC address is 233 not 322,  so it took an extra day to get that last package.  I really appreciate everything! I have not yet sent off the suitcase, I keep adding stuff into it.  I figured its easier to stash stuff inside than to send a package.  And I'm sending back a gift for Mom and Dad.  I think you'll like it.  It will help with scripture study.  I love hearing from the family! It's always the highlight of my day to hear how things are going back home.  Oh and did you say you had all those addressesIi requested? Is there any chance I could get you to send those down to me?   In the suitcase there should be a box full of stuff that I would like you to keep for me.  I'll leave a note on it for you. 
Pictures? from a camera? Oh, is that the small electronic thing you sent me? I've been using it for a paper weight.  It works good!  No I'm just kidding.  I'm actually going to send home my 2 gig SD card for you. It has all the pictures and video I've taken here.  It will be in that suitcase and ;lease don't forget, care packages are always welcome! :)   
News! We had an apostle speak at our devotional on Tuesday. That was cool.  I've never seen anyone yell at 2800 missionaries and rebuke them and then have all of them come away feeling good about themselves.  It was kind of a cool experience.  Wel,l that's about it for this week.  We have two new teachers this week;  our last two got reassigned.  Then, we had a half dosen other teachers come and only spend about one class period with my district before we got a new ones.  I keep scaring them off, I guess.   We have been going through teacher abandonment issues.  No, not really, but that's what we tell the branch presidency.  That's about it for this week!
Tell everyone I love them!  I'm always thinking of them.  I hope you get the computer situation figured out.  Geez... I'm gone for a month and all the computers break down... well at least I know I'm missed... just playing.  (That sounded a lot funnier out loud before I put it into the letter. Oh well.)  Tell Matt to purge the router. If it got the virus (not sure how it would, but I think it's possible), no matter how many times the computers got wiped, they would just get it again when they connected.  Oh, and tell Matt the drivers for my system are in that white tote box under my desk... somewhere.  I love you. Wish everyone the best of luck with all that they do and I'm keeping you in my prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment