Sunday, August 14, 2011

And the week goes on

5 August 2011
Hey, Fam
Mom, you definitely read my mind with those cookies!  Thanks.  I also appreciated the letter.  I read it as soon as I could.  We have another teaching assignment tomorrow and I don't have much time to write, but could I get some more cookies?  I want the super bueno oatmeal ones with cloves and ginger and other yummy things.  I already have my first story to tell.  Elder Jones in my district got a huge care package from a girl filled with all kinds of goodies.  He passed them out and so we all wrote this girl why she shouldn't write to him, but should instead write to each of us.  I even asked her to wait for me!  We had a ton of fun with that.  (Girls back home...sorry!)  I enclose part of the lesson we have been learning with this letter.  Check it out,  I am super proud of it.  My love to the fam.

No comments:

Post a Comment