Sunday, August 14, 2011

First Week

4 August 2011
I just finished my first full day at the MTC.  It has been long and I'm super tired, but it hasn't been as bad as I feared.  This afternoon I actually wrote my first prayer in Spanish.  It's not too long, but it doesn't have any mistakes (unlike this letter I fear!)  It is way fun down here.  A third of my district is going to the Peru Chiclayo mission.  We are having a blast.  My current companion actually went to AF High and we knew each other.  It is a crazy small world!  His name is Elder Bradford McAllister.  (Oh, and they did give me a water purifier.) 
Now just a few housekeeping issues I forgot...first...a box of oatmeal cookies.  Muy importa!! Also, I forgot my oil, it is on the truck key chain.  Could you send it with the goldfish looking key chain, and finally, my yellow fever yellow slip.  It is on my desk by my Eagle award.  Thanks.  Also, could you give Keira my facebook info so she can link it with the blog when you get it finished.  That way, my friends can see your link and stuff.  I'll write again...sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment