Friday, August 12, 2011

3 August 2011 - Livin', Learnin' and Lovin' the MTC


At the curb
 Dear fam and friends,
    I'm doing great.  The MTC is great!  I've learned more Spanish in the last couple of days than I can imagine!  (It's a little trippy to be honest.)  The days are starting to become normal or at least as normal as it can be in here...: )  My district is a lot of fun.  We are constantly joking around in English and we even joke around in Spanish.  The people who actually know some Spanish laugh the hardest...  I am not sure if this is good or bad...oh well.  It looks like Saturdays are going to be our P days here so maybe next Saturday I'll be able to write home again via email.  I will try to write throughout the week, but it is hard to find time to do so.  The last letters have been written in a just a minute or two as we have been getting ready for bed.  Let all family know what's going on.   Not much has happened since my letter last night so I'll let you read those plus my first prayer.  That was finished on Friday morning.  Right after, we found out we had to teach an investigator.  I was super proud of that.  I love you all.  Keep me informed on what is happening back home.  Much love.


Saying good-bye








Matt and Keira saying good-bye


No comments:

Post a Comment