Friday, September 9, 2011

Chips and Salsa are always accepted

     Hey Thanks for the packages! The bread was a big hit in my district! ..With that jam, it lasted about five minutes when I offered it to the District! Everyone said thanks! (But I never got one from Jeannie.  Hopefully it gets here eventually.)   I did get the Sparkling cider.  We had a fun chips and salsa night with the contents of that package as well as some stuff that everyone else had.  It was really more of a cookies and sweets night than a chips and salsa night, but that's okay.  Chips and salsa sounds slightly more healthy so we go with that. 
     Those pictures I sent are of other people in my district. I can try and tell you what each one is if you like
 
       First, the picture of the shorter kid with black hair in front of a whiteboard is E. Jones teaching E. Swensen how to say "individual" in Spanish.  He couldn't for the life of him say it. we've been making fun of him for a couple of weeks about it.
 
     The picture of the redhead with a package is E Wheeler.  He was getting mad the first week because everyone but him got a package... then, the second week too. Finally,  the third week he finally got one.  It was quite the occasion.
 
     Any random pictures of me with other people was me finding old friends here.
 
     The picture of me with my feet up on a desk with a few people in it was the view from my desk...
 
     The picture of the two desks was A) my group's table (suprisingly the organized one) and B) the other half of my districts table, the unorganized one.
 
     I don't remember what else I took pictures of but the MTC isn't that exciting. I think I was just playing with the camera and the view from here looks supprisingly like the view from home. Go figure right?  I really appreciate all the stuff! Could you send an ugly tie? Also more food?  Bread is always most appreciated, but I know that's harder to make.  Home made salsa would be good! How long will it stay fresh without refrigeration?  If possible, that with some dipping chips would be great! Or just whatever. You know I'm not too picky about such things :)  
     If you would, wish Aaron the Best of Luck for me.  I don't get much time in the day to write letters so let him know the MTC is fun! However, if he ever uses the Vosotros or Tu form of a word, people will pop out of the woodworks and rebuke him.  Also, that greenies are the funniest people to mess with.  Wednesday provides me with more entertainment than I can even put into words.  By the way, could you look up a quote (or phrase?) It's called the Fellowship of the Unashamed by Henry B Eyring.  I've got one here but its a rough copy I made in my journal.  Could you see if you could find a hard copy and send it to me? I would appreciate it.  I'll send home my camera card someday with all my pictures.  They want an arm and a leg to print pictures here and the machine is pretty bad.  I only wanted 1 copy of most of those photos I sent home, but it gave me 2-4 of each.  A little annoying but... whatever.  I'm not going to use it again.  Well, I love you all.  Tell the family I love them.  Wish Aaron my best and let him know that the way things are going I'll see him in a couple weeks.  No word on my visa yet, but the MTC likes to get my hopes up.  I got a room checkout list the other day.  I would think that would imply that they had my visa but... I went and asked them and they still haven't received any word yet.
 
Well I Love you all.  I miss you.  I'll write again next week sometime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment