Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What Happened?? No Visa

Things are going better.  Tuesday was a rough day for me, but all is more or less well now.  I had never even considered the thought that I might have visa problems.  As far a goodies go, this is a different request, but could you send some home made bread and some of your good honey butter in a squeeze bottle?  Thanks for all the stuff you have sent me so far.  And thanks for the lemon bars! They certainly cheered me up!
All is well.  I see Devin almost everyday, but usually only in passing or at lunch.  He lives one floor above me so its easy to find him.  I'm finding all sorts of people I knew from USU up here as well as several people from high school.  We don't do too many pranks.  We saw our teacher coming into the building one day so we turned off all the lights and put our heads in our scriptures for when he came in, but that's about it.  Nothing too entertaining.  We are getting a new teacher tonight for our night classes and we plan to do all sorts of things to mess with him.  We are only his second class that he has ever taught.   We plan to see what  fun we can have with that.  We also mess with the greenies every Monday.  Give them titles like "carne fresca!" and turn around our nametags and put on our dork dots and ask the poor kids where we go to get them engraved.  They never seem to know how to answer.  The only other thing we have done is to get a cup, one hard to grip with your mouth, then we fill it up with cranberry juice or something and we get the greenies to put their hands into fists and put their pointer fingers on the edge of the table. We then stick the cup on top of the fingers.  Now they are trapped and we are free to walk away.
Elder Blair is my comp now.  He actually is a lot like Joseph Mellville and its kinda trippy sometimes.  Then Elder Herpel in my district is like Aaron sometimes.  Thats really trippy, but Herpel is a lot quieter than Aaron is.  
Everything else is good.  I am still stuck here, but I'm sure it's for a reason.  I was told in IDENTICAL words from a great many people that the Lord has a plan and I stayed for a reason.  It could be coincidence, but for that many people to tell me the same thing word for word makes me suspicious that maybe the Lord is trying to tell me something.  SO I'm here.  I'll try my best to let you know before I ship out.  I'm sending home my suitcase with a bunch of random stuff in it.  The random papers you can throw away.  There will be a little notebook in it, some pictures, and all the mail I've received to date.  Could you store it in the green box in the storage room behind the door? It's all stuff I think I would like to have after my mission.  Thanks!
I love you all and I miss you.  Don't forget to send pictures of the car!!!!  Tell all the family thanks for their support and tell them I miss them.  I'll write home next week or earlier if I get my visa.  Love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment