Monday, February 13, 2012

February

6 February 2012

Dear Mom and Dad

      Sounds like you two had a fun trip!   I´m glad you
could kiss a stingray.  Maybe now all the cars will actually work themselves out.
I don´t have too much time today.  My comp is leaving and I will be
the younger missionary of this change.  I don´t really have much to
say this week... what kinds of stories or experiences are you looking
for?   I have all kinds and not nearly enough time to write
even a few of them. 
     Spanish is coming along.  I am more or less
fluent in gospel related things and can understand just about
everything.  I still don´t know as many nouns as I need to.
We got held up today in centro for some reason.  There were a billion
people all over town. It was slow getting things done so I have to
go now.  I will try to write next week.


As for the missionary blog and the fleas, tell them to shower.  It works wonders.

I love you. and have a good week.

Elder Thomson

No comments:

Post a Comment