Monday, December 19, 2011

Just Another Week...Until Christmas

Chiclayo Zone


Where are we going?

Hey, how are things back home?  Is the house swamped with the family yet?  Even so, I wish I was there.
So I´m down to 100 kilos as of last Wednesday.  I almost don´t fit into my pants that I brought from home anymore.  My belts are definitely too big.  It's getting to be a problem.  If I lose much more weight I´ll have to go buy all new clothes.  My health is still pretty bad, but surprisingly this week I don´t have anything new to report health wise.  That is a nice change.    We got the opportunity to watch some conference talks and a short Christmas clip this week, but as it was all in Spanish, I couldn´t understand anything.  That just made me homesick.  However, this week I did get the opportunity to talk with Elder Uceda of the Seventy.  He talked at a mission conference and afterwards choose a few missionaries from every area to speak with.  I was the lucky one.  Other than that, well, it was just another week.  Anyway I forwarded another email with some pictures for you.  I love you both and hope all is well back home. I´m out of time to write more.  But Dad,  if all the family is at home, you ought to put them to work and finish Grandma´s basement for you. Remind them this is the season to serve...   :- )

I love you, Elder Nate Thomson

No comments:

Post a Comment