Monday, November 28, 2011

The Baptism

Dear Family,
Hey, how is everything at home? Sounds like Thanksgiving was good.  I have tried to include some pictures of Peru with this letter and of a baptism I had here.   I was so happy for the boy and the girl that were baptized because they wanted it so much.  We are trying to get the mom and other brother to join them.
I took a picture of a catholic shrine.  It was a little tricky because the people seem touchy when you take pictures of their shrines.  I am not sure why.  Anyway, here it is.  We had a P-day out at the beach.  That is the other picture.  We played football and had some fun.

 

Baptism




Peruvian Shrine

I´m still having health issues and it seems like every week new infirmities appear.  My knee is still giving me trouble and I am still having problems eating.  I still feel super sick after every meal, but the diarrhea has improved.  That might be because I have been eating the peanut butter and the American food mom sent me for at least one meal a day when I can.  I have learned how to force myself to eat rice so that is back in my diet but when I come home, I never want to see rice again in my life.  My cyst is still here but its completely numb now.  Don´t know if that's good or bad, but it is more or less deflated now.   I do love you and hope the family has Happy Holidays.  I will email next week.  Take care and I wish you all the best.  If I can, I will send a package home with stuff for the family.

Much love,
Elder Nate Thomson

Chiclayo Beach


No comments:

Post a Comment